What Owners Need to Know about Pet Medical Services in Minnesota
If you have a pet, you know the importance of regular veterinary care. It is an essential branch of medicine that all pets need in their lives. If you live in the Minneapolis to St. Paul areas or Cottage Grove, choose the compassionate providers at True Companions VetVan-an MVS Pet Care partner to take care of your beloved furry companion.
Pet Medical Services
Seeing a veterinarian regularly is key in keeping your pet healthy throughout his lifespan. There are distinctive pet medical services veterinarians offer that your dog or cat will need, from the time he joins your family to the end of his life. A few are listed below:
- Wellness Visits: It is recommended that you take your dog or cat in for a wellness visit each year. This visit gives a veterinarian the chance to identify any health issues and treat them right away before they become severe problems later in life.
- Holistic Health: Some services that help with chronic conditions involve holistic health approaches, like acupuncture. Acupuncture has been determined to be an effective method in reducing inflammation and decreasing pain among pets. Acupuncture can also help with anxiety.
- Vaccinations: There are numerous vaccinations that state laws mandate, and others that a veterinarian may recommend. Either way, vaccines protect your animal from deadly diseases. If it is time for your pet’s next vaccine shot, give our vet a call.
- Urgent Care: A time that you may need pet medical services is for urgent care. This might include an illness or injury that needs prompt evaluation and treatment. We can refer you to an emergency pet hospital in the region if your animal needs such a service.
- End of Life Care: It isn’t an easy topic to talk about, but pet medical services include end of life care. End of life care is typically geared toward reducing pain and making a pet more comfortable during his final days. If your pet is struggling with a terminal medical condition, end of life care in your home is a compassionate option to consider.
Need a Veterinarian in Minnesota? Call Us at True Companions VetVan
For compassionate vet care in the Minneapolis to St. Paul areas and Cottage Grove, call True Companions VetVen at (866) 838-2738 to schedule a wellness visit or other pet medical services. We aim to keep your pet healthy and happy.